4.26.2005

wheew!

its good i found free time today... its unusual though..coz lately em busy with almost everything...seems boring... but em enjoying..haha..aniwies..my day was ok..i hope it'll always stay ok.. we had a meeting in earthwatch.. we're finally starting for our recognition..hope it'll turn out good..ahehe..great, this is turning to be boring...wwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ano ba itoh? sumtyms im having my topak.. dont know what to do... i miz my friends..badly..so so bad.. i miz everyone..where are you guys??? come on, show yourselves up i need some inspiration here..ahehehe.. i miz my prospect... ei... cant you have some sec hanging with me... i miz u so much!! great, really great. well, all i wanna say is.. i dont know actually... but i guess im juz lonely...:(

0 comments: